Yes, our owner-operators are real people who are passionate about home furnishings. They’ll be happy to answer all your questions.
We Are Committed to Keeping You Safe
As local business owners, nothing is more important to Aspen Appliance & Furniture Inc. than the health and well-being of our community. We share your concern regarding the outbreak of COVID-19 and want to outline the actions we have taken to keep our store open and maintain a safe shopping experience for our customers, as well as for our families and employees.
Keeping the store clean:
- We already have a high standard of cleanliness but have added a series of precautionary steps, including increased sanitizing to prevent the spread of germs.
- There are hand sanitizers and disinfectant wipes available to everyone throughout the store.
- We’ve posted multiple reminders of the Proper Hygiene and Safety Precautions to prevent the risk of infection or the spreading of infection.
- The store is to be “handshake free” until further notice; employees are instructed to keep a safe distance and to wash their hands after every customer interaction.
- Those employees who can work from home have been encouraged to do so.
- We are a local store and don’t need to travel for business. We will however refrain from attending conventions or industry group meetings.
- Any employee who has travelled abroad will be asked to stay home for 14 days upon their return.
- Our employees have been instructed to self-monitor and to take sick leave if they don’t feel well.
- Our website can be an alternative to visiting the store. The vast majority of our products are listed online so you should be able to find what you are looking for on our website. Feel free to contact us, our associates will be happy to guide you through our product selection and assist you in making a purchase from the comfort of your home.
- Delivery personnel are asked to keep a safe distance when making a delivery. They will also sanitize their hands before and after each delivery.
- As a safety measure, we will be contacting every customer prior to delivery. We will ask if anyone in the home is sick, or has just returned from travel, in which case we will make alternate arrangements.
- Customers can opt to pick up at the warehouse or delay delivery.
We look forward to seeing you in our store very soon and our entire team wishes to remind you once again that your well-being is of the utmost importance to us.
It is our experience that times of trouble are an opportunity for families and communities to strengthen the bonds that unite them. The COVID-19 outbreak is a trying event, and our hearts go out to anyone who is being affected. Feel free to contact us for any support. We will get through this together.
Your team at Aspen Appliance & Furniture Inc.
Proper Hygiene and Safety Precautions for our employees
Proper hygiene can help reduce the risk of infection or spreading the infection to others:
- Wash your hands often with soap & water for at least 20 seconds.
- Cough or sneeze into a tissue or the bend of your arm, not your hands.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with others, lunchrooms and other areas with lots of people.